There are more then 1000 Inspirational Quotes About Life And Struggles that will make you think positively, That is going to continue to keep you motivated to overcome the difficulties and move forward in life.
1. Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. —Mark Twain
2. I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. —Henry David Thoreau
3. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. —Steve Jobs
4. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. –Buddha
5. Quietly endure, silently suffer and patiently wait. — Martin Luther King Jr.
6. Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. –Marie Curie
7. We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. —E. M. Forster
8. Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them – that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. —Lao Tzu
9. Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’ —Martin Luther King, Jr.
10. You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life. —Winston Churchill
11. The quality, not the longevity, of one’s life is what is important. —Martin Luther King, Jr.
12. In any situation, there is a sacred-solution. — Lailah Gifty Akita
13. When I am struggling with my life I look up towards the sky and say; Lord you take over. — Joan Disantis